Brighton Hospice is a rapidly growing industry leader committed to providing the best physical, emotional, and spiritual care to our patients and their families. We pride ourselves on hiring the most compassionate, skilled professionals and we invest in our teams with tools and resources needed to support personal and professional growth and development.
As the Registered Nurse, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with our clinical teams (physicians, social workers, chaplains, therapists) to contribute to that mission. These passionate team members will depend on you to maintain clear communication on patient, personnel, and service management and to be a reliable go-to problem solver.
Additionally: This position will need to be available to on-call rotating weekends.
There are many benefits to joining our team, but a few of the highlights include:
- Great culture and team atmosphere
- Manageable caseloads to ensure we always exceed patient expectations
- Monthly bonus potential
- PTO and paid holidays
- Affordable health insurances (medical, dental, vision, life/AD&D, disability)
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match
- Cellphone and mileage reimbursement
- And more!
On an average day, you will…
- Provide initial and ongoing assessment of the impact of the terminal diagnosis on daily living, and patient’s physical, functional, spiritual, psycho-social, and environmental needs
- Partner with an interdisciplinary team to implement and manage plans of care, determining scope, priority, and frequency of services based on patient/family needs, and recommending revisions as necessary
- Consult with and educate the patient/family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, end-of-life care, and ethical concerns
- Communicate with the medical director and other clinicians regarding changes in patient needs and outcomes of intervention
- Prepare and submit documentation of observations, findings, and services provided
- And perform additional, related duties as needed
- Are passionate about providing the best possible care to patients and their families
- Excited at the idea of doing work that makes a difference while enjoying the perks of a great work/life balance
- Have at least 1 year of nursing work experience, preferably in hospice
- Have an active RN or LPN license
- Love being the go-to person in the organization
- And are ready to take the next big step in your career, we want you on our team!
Brighton Hospice is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and participates in E-Verify.
Click Here To Apply