he benefits are:
Two weeks’ vacation the first year and an additional 8 hours added each year after through 6 years.
Sick pay is calculated at 1.84 hours for every 40 hours worked
Paid continued education up to 15 class hours per year.
Staff child care cost $3.85 an hour for Learning Center and ½ off tuition for Horizon Schools grades K-12.
Medical (through Providence) and Dental (through Kaiser) insurance with a $90.00 monthly co-pay.
Paid Holidays –New Year’s Day & New Year’s Eve, MLK, Presidents’ Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and day after, and Christmas Eve, Christmas, and New Years Eve .
Must meet State of Oregon requirements for Child Care Centers
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.75 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Early Childhood Education: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply