Job Posting – Retail Sales Associate
Welcome to S&S Petroleum Inc. Convenience Stores and Gas Stations, where we do our best to provide Quality Products, Low Prices and Excellent Customer Service and where “OUR PEOPLE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”.
We are seeking Retail Sales Associate to provide prompt and friendly customer service by greeting customers as soon as they enter the store.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Upsell by suggesting additional items at the point of purchase
- Operate the POS (cash register) both efficiently and accurately
- Follow all Cash, Debit, & Credit Card Procedures as per Company Policy
- Operate the Lottery/Lotto terminal. Follow all payout procedures as per Company Policies. Only Lottery & Lotto can be paid out.
- Follow all State, Federal & Company Policies on selling tobacco and alcohol.
- Protect Company Assets at all times
- Keep the store clean, organized and stocked
- Follow correct procedure for checking in vendors
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds
Here are the qualifications we’re looking for:
- Must be able to accurately count change back to customers, and must be able to clearly communicate both oral and written emergency procedures to customers and employees.
- Some customer service experience is desired, but not required.
- Salary: $10.75 hour / $11.25 graveyard
- Medical & Dental benefits available for full-time employees
- Working holiday pay after 1 year.
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedule
- Job Type: Part-Time & Full-Time opportunities available.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in E-Verify identity verification services.
If this sounds like, you, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume here.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.75 – $11.25 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply