About the role
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading strategy, planning and execution of Go-to-Market plans for new product features and launches. Working cross-functionally with Marketing, Paid Acquisition, Lifecycle, Product, Design, and more, the Product Marketing Manager will activate go-to-market strategies ranging from top-of-funnel awareness campaigns down to lower-funnel conversion campaigns.
This job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado.
In this role, you can expect to
- Define, manage, and execute comprehensive go-to-market strategies for new and existing product initiatives including: audience definition, product positioning, comms architecture, and launch strategy.
- Partner closely with our User Research and Product teams to understand our members needs and the broader competitive landscape.
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans working closely with Product, Design, Paid Acquisition, Social, Content, Lifecycle, and PR.
- Ensure alignment on product positioning and comms architecture across all channels including Marketing, Member Services, and Product.
- Take a data-driven approach to campaign strategy focusing investments on the most impactful outcomes and specific KPIs.
- Help define and operationalize the Product Marketing function at Chime.
To thrive in this role, you have
- A BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years managing end-to-end marketing campaigns at an advertising/marketing agency and/or in-house at a tech, consumer finance or innovative, fast-paced consumer brand
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing priorities and deadlines aligning stakeholders and production teams, minding details, organizing materials and leading and aligning team members.
- A performance oriented and data driven mentality. Strong analytical skills, comfortable reviewing and analyzing business performance metrics, KPIs, ability to pivot when the data tells you
- The ability to think out-of-the-box and to get creative and take risks building a consumer brand from ground level
- A results-driven mindset, with a passion for using data to build marketing campaigns that solve business problems and advance our brand narrative
- A reputation for bringing cross-functional teams together, working with designers, product managers, compliance, finance, etc.
- A successful track record of project management that spans time, disciplines, and stakeholders
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $14.5B. We’ve raised over $1B in funding from leading investors including DST, Coatue, Tiger Global, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Dragoneer, Menlo, Whale Rock, Access, Forerunner, Crosslink, Cathay, aCrew, and others.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.
Click Here To Apply