Hospice is a special ministry, a special calling, to offering compassionate care to the dying patient and their families.
If you are interested in helping out at their time of need, please consider applying as an Independent Contractor which offers
FLEXIBILITY ON WORK HOURS, perfect for those already working full-time but are looking to earn a few thousand dollars extra per month.
There are several positions available at this time for part-time, full-time, and independent contractor positions without the hospice industry. We would love to hear what you would like to do as an LVN.
Please contact us via text after applying at (818) 574-7396.
We have an urgent need for Independent Contractor LVNs for on-call work doing typically between 8-12 hour shifts.
Many patients and their families need your help in all areas. Please apply and we will do our best to find you work as close to your home as possible each shift.
Looking for Nurses experienced in Hospice, but if your experience is in other areas of nursing you are still welcome to apply!
- $25 per hour for LVN continuous care shifts.
- LVN PRN visits can be as much at $50 per visit.
- RN start of care $40 per hour typically 3-hour shifts.
- Many other opportunities also exist with varied compensation.
LVN CONTINUOUS CARE Duties & Responsibilities:
- Show up a few minutes early to receive a report from the departing nurse.
- Follow the plan of care according to RN Case manager, administer comfort medications as needed.
- Report time of death to hospice.
- Provide emotional support for a patient’s family.
- Contact mortuary and assist with providing emotional support to the patient’s family.
- Chart every hour and submit charting within 48 hours.
- Get the route sheet signed and submit your route sheet for payment to the HOSPICE ALLIANCE NETWORK.
LVN CONTINUOUS CARE Requirements & Qualifications:
- At least 1 year experience required as LVN, LVN license required.
- Must be able to work in California.
- Mandatory background check for all candidates to be eligible to work for this role.
Click Here To Apply