Current Living Spaces Employees: Please apply via your internal Workday Account.
Living Spaces is a growing home furnishing brand and we continue to open new locations. We know in order to stay current with the times and trends, we have to perpetually update our look and selection. What has truly sustained our growth — from 1 to over 20 locations, from 100 employees to over 2,000, from a humble home furnishings store to a widely recognized and respected lifestyle brand — are the talented individuals who have taken us there. We are looking for innovative, driven, and passionate professionals to join our team so we can reach even greater heights together.
We believe that a great team member experience leads to an even better guest experience. That is why we place a huge emphasis on building a great culture within our teams. Our ideal candidate will have natural talent: meaning, they possess the capacity and commitment, along with an openness to being coached around skills that will ensure they delight and exceed the expectations of our guests in all areas of Living Spaces business. We also believe in our team members taking ownership of their performance and how that contributes to the overall success of their role.
This position is primary responsibility is to repair and touch up all damaged product. This includes exterior structure, interior walls, product returns, floor displays and etc. This is accomplished by executing repairs according to SOP and Living Spaces brand expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Complete and demonstrate the ability to effectively execute all company training modules including Onboarding training, department safety, vendor/product training, and sales training
- Ensure a daily walk through of the entire store is complete and address any areas of concern
- Partner with other Team members, including Visual and logistic team to ensure that the entire showroom floor is 100% according to Living Spaces brand guidelines
- Greets and engages all guests throughout Living Spaces
- Ensure all return, showroom floor, and exchange merchandise is reviewed and repaired for possible restock or display purposes
- Evaluate the showroom floor, warehouse + exterior for possible structure repairs such as
walls, ledges, doors, etc.
- Ensure that all supplies needed are in a good stocking position
- Ensure that all merchandise is properly inventoried and binned
- Able to support a culture throughout store that drives the following positive company expected outcomes
- Ability to work weekends and most holidays
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Minimum of two years of experience in furniture repair, woodworking, paint touch up, and cleaning and refinishing High volume experience is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have experience in Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Excel.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is our policy to abide by all federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), sexual orientation, or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Living Spaces participates in E-Verify. All newly-hired team members are queried through this electronic system established by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA) to verify their identity and employment eligibility.
Click Here To Apply