Principal Responsibilities: TECHNICAL
- Prepares, in a timely manner, nutritious and attractive meals and supplements for all residents according to Federal, State and Corporate requirements.
- Performs duties in a safe and sanitary manner. ADMINISTRATIVE
- Supervises staff in the absence of the Director of Nutritional Services.
- Attends meetings and in-services as required.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Basic understanding of cleanliness, organization and safety.
- Prior food service and/or long-term care experience preferred.
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving consumer concerns.
- Ensures all patient/resident rights are protected.
5901 Downey Ave, Long Beach, CA 90805