$2000 Hiring Bonus! New Grads Welcome!
We Offer a Dynamic and Diverse Work Environment with Benefits:
- Eligible for a $2000 Hiring Bonus!
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Referral bonus available!
- And much much more!
The main duty of this position is to perform the appropriate level of nursing care to skilled nursing home residents for a skilled nursing facility which includes a Sub-Acute unit.
Education and Licensure:
- Minimum of H.S. degree or equivalent (required)
- Must be certified as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of California.
- Must be certified in CPR.
- Must maintain current certification in good standing during employment with this facility in accordance with the State Board
Long-Term care experience preferably in a sub-acute setting Preferred
About us: A Loving and Caring Environment!
“THE MEADOWS” (Panorama Meadows rehabilitation center) specializes in post-acute rehabilitation for residents ranging from those who are independent to those requiring a higher level of nursing assistance. We are committed to catering to our patients needs while providing quality clinical care. Our rehabilitation and nursing team consist of talented, enthusiastic therapists & licensed nurses who provide therapy seven days a week and 24-hour licensed nursing care. We use an integrated team approach for our residents to achieve their highest level of function. The Meadows prides itself in customized and unique programs, including outings with our own transportation van, the use of the Nintendo Wii in rehabilitation as well as various events & classes that cater to our residents’ psychosocial needs. The Meadows Post Acute is a proud recipient of a 4 STAR rating under Medicare Guidelines.
14857 Roscoe Blvd, Panorama City, CA 91402, USA