Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Manage onsite maintenance teams including corrective, preventative and predictive maintenance programs.
- Maintain a safe work environment aligned with the ATS values
- Interface effectively with ATS customer to align maintenance goals with production objectives
- Attract, select and retain high performing technical talent
- Manage employee performance and development
- Analyze and report key performance indicators utilizing CMMS software
- Lead a continuous improvement methodology to promote cost savings and customer loyalty
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 5 years of experience in a related field.
- Ability to become Site Manager
- 7 years management/operations preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous leadership experience in a technical environment
- Previous experience with continuous improvement methodologies and proven cost savings through Lean Manufacturing, TPM, and Six Sigma is highly desirable
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft applications, web-based applications, and CMMS software (SAP preferred)
- Strong business acumen
- Medical/dental plans
- Prescription drug program
- Vision plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
Click Here To Apply