What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling – a dedication to work/life balance.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on?
Our RN Case Managers provide supervision, guidance, and evaluations to all assigned home care staff. They complete skilled assessments and develop care plans that suit the needs of each individual patient in order to provide exceptional patient-centered care in the home.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee the implementation and ongoing assessment of the patient’s plan of care through management of home health aides, LPNs, RNs, and other caregivers.
- Ensure an accurate evaluation and work to develop and implement a comprehensive care plan that addresses patient needs.
- Communicate patient conditions and collaborate with appropriate providers to deliver care when patient needs evolve.
- Work to decrease readmissions by promoting preventative care and ensuring continuity of care.
- Education: Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Licensure: Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this position.
- Current CPR/FA certification.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation; willingness to travel.
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Registered Nurse (RN) in a home health or similar setting; previous case management/utilization review experience preferred.
Interim HealthCare is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Morgantown
- Job State: WV
- Employee Type: Full Time
Click Here To Apply