Hiring 25 people NOW!!! *** Project starts 1/25/2021 in Green Bay, WI!!!
We are hiring Temporary Installers/Merchandisers!!! … The Beam Team has served America’s most respected brands as a leading construction and fixture installation company for three decades !
*** Shift – Sunday – Thursday / 9pm – 6am (subject to change based on clients need) $17/hour!
Overnight work 40 hours/[email protected]$17/hour !!
*** Must live within 25 miles of Green Bay.
This opportunity is for a specific job in Green Bay, WI. The project is slated to last 14 weeks. (1/25 – 4/2). We will continue to hire throughout the project. Once the job is over, based on performance, you may be offered an opportunity to work on other projects in surrounding states for a long term career with The Beam Team!
We work hard. So, if you enjoy hands-on work in a team environment and you meet the requirements listed below, please apply today—and include your resume!
- Safely move, build, tear down and reposition beams and shelving in store bays; relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display; re-label shelves with new pricing labels; place products, information, signage, stickers, build displays hands free if needed without planograms, gauge shelving and product placement that doesn’t fit into planograms, or other required materials in strict accordance with Plan-O-Grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
- 3+ months of experience in retail resets, merchandising, light construction, or related skill set in this industry-If not, WE WILL TRAIN!
- Must be proficient using up-to-date phones and modern technology.
- Available for night shifts, including overnight shifts( subject to change per clients’ request)
- Reliable, report to shifts on-time, follow strict safety guidelines, and adhere to rules and policies.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Able to stand, walk, and perform repetitive bending for up to 8-10 hours a day.
- Able to pull, push, and lift materials weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and physically able to SAFELY climb ladders up to 20 feet high.
- NOTE: The requirements listed above are essential functions of the job that an employee must be able to perform.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in equal opportunities for all in the workplace. This is one of our nation’s most cherished and hard-fought values, and it gives applicants and employees a fair shot to reach their highest aspirations. We ensure that no applicant or employee is denied equal opportunity because of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, performance reviews, promotions, training, and career development programs. We will continue to provide reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants with disabilities, and for religious observances and practices. And we will protect the right of employees and applicants to report incidents of illegal discrimination or harassment without fear of retaliation.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We are providing mask and single-room occupancy to our employees during COVID times.
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Required)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Every week
Typical start time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
Click Here To Apply