Colorado Ophthalmology and CosMedics is a thriving ophthalmology practice that is growing its’ aeshteic department! We are looking for an experienced ophthalmic technician looking to join a fun and rewarding enviroment.
Responsibilities will include:
– Taking patient history
– Refracting and obtaining visual acuity
– Taking IOP (Goldman)
– Testing: Humphrey VF, Fundus Photography, Diopsys ERG/VEP, OCT, Lipiview, iTrace.
– Surgical Assisting : in office procedures and cosmetic injections
– Previous experience with EMR/EHR is a plus (NextTech)
– COT or COA is a plus! but not required
Salary and Benefits: PTO , medical insurance, scrubs, ongoing educational program, assistance with certification examination fees, retirement plan matching.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Salary will be commensurate with experience. If you have the knowledge, skills and aptitude for this position, please send your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: SkyRidge Medical Center, Lone Tree, CO 80124
- Experience as ophthalmic technician preferred: 2 years
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- Are you in Lone Tree, CO 80124 ?
- Do you have at least 2* years of Experience as ophthalmic technician preferred* experience?
Related keywords: ophthalmic technician, optical, ophthalmology, medical, medical scribe
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Ophthalmology Experience: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Company’s Facebook page:
- Colorado Ophthalmology and CosMedics
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply