Westport Rehab & Nursing Center is seeking full time CNAs.. The ideal candidates must be devoted and compassionate about their chosen career and have an active certification. We are looking for CNAs who are dependable, self-motivated, team player and flexible. CNAs are the eyes and ears for our Residents and play a very important role.
Qualifications for a CNA:
- High school diploma or GED.
- CNA license is required
- Long term care experience- preferred
- Sufficient experience in order to perform daily tasks with an understanding of the duties involved.
Skills of CNA: All qualified applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Strong documentation skills
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care
As a Westport Rehab & Nursing Center employee, you will enjoy working in an environment that promotes professional growth and development that offers competitive wages, PTO, and insurance plans.
#hp #Richmond #CNA #Nursing #Assistant #GlenAllen #Bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Click Here To Apply