Our doors are open – to you. As one of the top three companies for access and security solutions worldwide we make life easier, smarter and more secure. We are a trusted partner that stands for innovation, top performance and a fulfilling workplace. Join our team of 16,000 colleagues around the world and help us build trust every day.
Customer Service- Masterkey data
Indianapolis, US, 46250
Jan 8, 2021
dormakaba is seeking a Customer Service Representative – Masterkey data to join our Sales & Services team in Indianapolis, IN. This role will be responsible for developing, extending, and maintaining masterkey code records for customers. The Specialist works closely with Distributors, Keying System Specialists, the Sales and Customer Service teams, and Production teams, providing technical assistance on the design of masterkey systems, their capabilities, and how to use them in in producing the cylinders, cores, and keys for all of dormakaba’s mechanical lock products.
- Operates computer to develop and generate codes to meet customers’ needs
- Trains employees and customers in Masterkey policies and code management
- Completes and maintains all files including reporting documents relating to the accurate accountability of codes and all Masterkey transactions
- Complete and audit worksheets necessary for use by the Combinators
- Advises and assists customers and other dormakaba associates in the design and extension of masterkeyed systems
- Handles customer service issues, including orders, order status, and troubleshooting
- Performs duties and responsibilities as described in the quality system
- Performs other related duties in support of the office as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years work experience in the security hardware industry preferred.
- Possesses problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Knowledge of code generation policies and procedures preferred
- Ability to adapt to changes in procedures, policies, and job duties
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Candidates who embrace dormakaba’s core values will be most successful in our organization: Trust, Customer First, Curiosity, Courage and Performance
- Team player and strong collaborator
- Problem solver (always brings solutions, enjoys challenges)
- Dependable (reliable and follows through on commitments)
- Continuous improvement/innovative mindset (always looking for better ways of doing things and not satisfied with the status quo)
- An opportunity to work in global company with a family culture and strong core values (Trust, Customer First, Curiosity, Courage and Performance)
- Competitive pay with great benefits options (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance, 401(k), Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Career fulfillment with growth and development opportunities
- Employee discounts (online discounts for shopping, travel, insurance etc.) and much more!
dormakaba is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. dormakaba is an Equal Opportunity Employer. dormakaba is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. (EEO/AA/M/F/D/V) dormakaba does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company absent a signed agreement with approved Talent Acquisition dormakaba representative.
Click Here To Apply