Domain Systems is adding an experienced Sales Development Representative to our growing team. We are seeking an, experienced, highly skilled, customer focused, driven Sales Development Representative for full-time employment. Domain Systems is part of the Oracle Partner network specializing in Cloud and Hybrid PLM implementation, integration, support, and long-term milestone driven project consulting.
Domain Systems was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Farmington Utah. Domain Systems customers and target market verticals are made up a variety of Medical device, High-Tech, Semi-Conductor and Consumer Goods Discreet manufacturers.
The Domain Systems Sales Development Representative will be responsible for generating new business opportunities with a focus on long term relationships with our customers. Sales Developers utilize professional sales skills to investigate prospective clients’ company structure, industry positioning, and any other relevant information. This information is used to build a relationship foundation with the company, with the intent of securing an opportunity to co-work with the sales team.
As a Sales Development Representative, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Generate new business opportunities through lead follow-up and prospecting of potential customers in the assigned territory.
- Make calls from provided customer lists as well as maximizing efforts from inbound opportunities.
- Scheduling meetings with Key Stakeholders
- Participate in other lead generation campaigns as defined by management.
- Effectively and efficiently log leads and sales interactions within CRM software tools.
- Meet or exceed Lead Development quotas as defined by management.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of current Oracle PLM and SCM Cloud product solutions.
- Working well within a team structured and environment.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required.
To Land This Gig You’ll Need:
- 2+ years in lead generation, sales development, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent targeted questioning skills.
- Superior verbal communication skills and confidence in interacting with senior level executives.
- Self-discipline and responsible time management.
- Full-cycle sales process knowledge.
- Advanced computer usage skills including prior usage of a CRM tool.
Requires professionalism, excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills plus strong time management ability. Requires strong analytical skills and knowledge of software and system design methodologies. This includes being able to develop technical specifications, statements of work, estimates, and project plans. Significant experience with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM).
Preferred but not Required: An understanding of ERP Systems (such as Oracle, MFG Pro, SAP, BAAN). Prior experience with Agile Applications Suite. Document Control Processes, Change Management, Procedures experience. Supply Chain Management and/or Resource/Manufacturing Management experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
- One location
- Front End Manager
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply