Come join our amazing team as a certified nursing assistant! Both Full time and part time roles available for various shifts.
**SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL & SIGN ON BONUS**
- Providing individualized attention, which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain and attain the highest practical physical, mental and psycho-social well-being.
- Knowledge of the individualized care plan for residents and provide support to the resident according to the care plan. Contribute to the care plan. Contribute to the care planning process by providing the charge nurse or other care planning staff with specific information and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
- Attend to the individual needs of residents which may include assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding ,incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulating, range of motion, communicating, or other needs in keeping with the individuals’ care requirements.
- Assist in maintaining a safe, neat, and clean environment; report environmental deficiencies to the charge nurse.
- Provide care that maintains each resident’s skin integrity to prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents, and applying moisturizers to fragile skin, etc.
- Perform various tasks assigned by the charge nurse including vital signs, residents’ weights, applying creams/ointments, collecting specimens, etc.
- Lift, move, and transport residents, using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
685 Salina Rd, Sewell, NJ 08080, USA
Click Here To Apply