Do you enjoy keeping things neat and tidy? If you have a passion for maintaining a safe, home-like environment for guests, The The Laurels of Sandy Creek has an excellent opportunity for you!
The Housekeeping Aide offers cleaning services to provide a sanitary and comfortable environment for guests, associates and visitors.
Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry, including health insurance, 401K with matching funds, paid time off and paid holidays. When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and collaboration.
Why just work when you can help shape a legacy?
- Cleans (dust, dry mop, wet mop, sanitize, scrub) assigned guest rooms, bathrooms and common areas daily according to facility procedures.
- Respects guests’ privacy and preferences about room arrangement and personal items. Knocks before entering guest rooms and bathrooms.
- Cleans walls, ceilings, windows, mirrors and waxed floors according to department procedures and cleaning schedules.
- Takes appropriate actions to secure housekeeping supplies remain out of reach of guests at all times.
- Disposes of trash and waste, including biohazardous waste and other materials that require special handling, in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Posts signs indicating a safety hazard any time housekeeping activities pose environmental hazards to guests, associates, visitors or others in the facility.
- Assists with laundry as needed.
- Minimum high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year of experience as a housekeeper preferred.
About Laurel Health Care Company
Laurel Health Care Company (The Laurels) is a national provider of skilled nursing, subacute, rehabilitative, and assisted living services dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care.
At The Laurels, caring is more than providing excellent medical and guest services. It’s also being a companion, and treating each guest with the utmost dignity, respect and compassion. It’s what we call “The Laurel Way of Caring”, and it comes from within each one of us.
The Laurels was named a Great Place to Work for 2020 based on approximately 3,500 employee surveys that evaluated more than 60 elements of employee experience on the job, including employee pride in community impact, belief that their work makes a difference, and feeling their work has special meaning.
Click Here To Apply