Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
Are you ready to be appreciated for your hard work and join a great team?
VHCG is a privately owned, growing, proactive, customer-oriented, small animal practice located in beautiful Groton, MA. We are a modern clinic, with fully computerized record keeping, digital x-ray, digital dental x-ray, ultrasound, tonovet, in-house lab, and more. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer experiences, and are looking for someone who can help us continue to deliver them. Need proof? Check out our five-star reviews, our website, and our Facebook page.
New year, new career!
We are seeking a full or part time associate veterinarian to join our wonderful team. If you strive to practice best medicine, provide top-notch medical care to your patients, provide exceptional customer experiences to your clients, and be a valued member of our supportive team, then VHCG is the perfect place for you!
In our privately-owned, non-corporate clinic, we value work-life balance and practice gold standard medicine. You’ll be given the time & support to practice your best medicine, and you’ll be a valued member of a tight knit, highly skilled, motivated, and fun team – and not just a number in a large corporate practice.
- No on-call or overnights. All off-hour care provided by local emergency clinics.
- Closed Sundays and major holidays. Closed Saturdays during COVID.
- Salary negotiable based on experience.
- Small animal general practice, including general surgery & dentistry.
- Experienced applicants and new grads welcome.
- Continuing education reimbursement.
- Mentoring available.
- Some evenings are required.
Apply today, and work somewhere awesome!
Related keywords: veterinarian, animal, veterinary, vet
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
To keep our clients and staff safe during the COVID emergency, we are currently only doing curbside service, with no clients allowed in our building. We also provide PPE for all staff, and require masks whenever social distancing is not possible.
- Doctorate (Required)
- Veterinary Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply