Be home more often! Make great money! Get excellent benefits!
At Dart, our drivers take great pride in being known by their name instead of their truck number.
As the face of our company to our customers—from mom & pop businesses to large grocery warehouses—Dart’s TRUCK DRIVERS have one of the most important roles in our operation. They’re valued for their hard work, dedication and commitment to our customers and are seen as essential to our success.
And while their job can be physical at times, our drivers enjoy the many great benefits of working here, including:
- We’ve been family owned and operated for more than 60 years
- Multiple schedules working with a diverse group of individuals
- Opportunities for advancement
- A culture built on safety
- Team members who will help you learn and support you throughout your Dart career
- A relaxed dress code so you’ll feel comfortable (but safe) while working
Drivers at Dart Receive:
- Excellent pay
- Life Insurance
- Wellness Incentives
- Full tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Increased time at home on the weekends
- Company owned-vehicles (fueled, insured and maintained by the company)
Core Skills & Qualifications:
- 21 years of age minimum
- Two (2) years over the road tractor-trailer experience
- Valid Class A CDL (Commercial Driver License) and favorable driving record upon hiring and ability to maintain throughout duration of employment
- Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues
- Physically qualified under US DOT regulations (part 391)
- Ability to meet and maintain local, state, and federal regulations, DOT’s and ICC’s laws as required
- Ability to observe, follow, understand, and evaluate processes demonstrated and other workplace procedures
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet safety, quality and service standards
- Three (3) months of fork or squeeze truck experience preferred
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (833) 472-3278 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (833) 472-3278 or email us at [email protected] Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.
Click Here To Apply