Medical Assistant (MA) – Urgent Care Clinic
A Medical Assistant (MA) is needed for a full time opportunity at a CareFirst Urgent Care clinic – 22 locations in Cincinnati! This Medical Assistant position is offering full time hours, working 3 to 3.5 shifts a week. This Medical Assistant position requires 12 hour shifts and every other weekend – no exceptions. For immediate consideration please apply today!
- Prepares patients for physical examinations, including taking vital signs and performing all required testing.
- Responsible for specimen handling, processing specimen for lab transport, and results reporting.
- Clean and stock examination and supply rooms.
- Follow infection control practices and HIPAA regulations at all times.
- Reliable attendance.
- May be required to assist front desk receptionist with check-ins, phone lines, medical records, co-pays, and more.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance on your first day!
- Competitive hourly pay
- 401K match at 1 year employment
- Paid Time Off at 1 year employment
- Supportive work environment
- 20 locations
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant program in the state of employment.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced urgent care clinical office.
- Excellent ability to work and communicate in a professional manner at all times.
CareFirst Urgent Care has 22 locations and works to improve the health of our community by delivering compassionate, affordable care that ensures the best outcomes for patients and their families. We are always looking for hard-working and energetic new team members. CareFirst Urgent Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Urgent Care
- 12 hour shift
- Medical Office Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- EMR Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply