Cam Credits, Inc., is a locally owned and operated collection agency. Our company goal is to collect outstanding debts from consumers in compliance with all Federal, State, and company polices and achieve collection target goals to ensure positive cash flow. In addition, business will be transacted honestly, ethically, confidentially and with integrity.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a minimum of 2 years experience in collection of consumer payments, excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills and maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ensuring all collection actions are compliant with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
- Ensuring collection actions on medical debt are HIPAA compliant, by following company policy.
- Making outbound collection calls to pursue payment.
- Locating and notifying consumers of collection accounts by mail or telephone to solicit payment using scripts and procedures.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date consumer account information.
- Tracing delinquent consumers to new addresses or phones by using available tracing methods.
- Establishing consumer’s ability and willingness to pay and identifying appropriate repayment program/options available to them.
- Persuading consumers to pay amounts due.
- Tracking and reporting all account information into computer through our collections system
- Maintaining appropriate and comprehensive records of all consumer discussions.
- Recovering money from consumers and logging transaction in collection system.
- Responding to telephone inquiries using standard scripts and procedures.
- Working with consumers to work out payments.
- Reviewing accounts on a daily basis and maintaining all work queue and desk assignments
- Meeting or exceeding all daily, weekly and monthly production goals
- Providing progress reports upon client’s request
- Providing correspondence to Legal Specialist for Judgments and Garnishments.
- Occasionally traveling to appear at hearings as witness on behalf of company and to obtain judgment
- Proficient use of general office equipment
- Accurate Keyboarding and ten-key skills
- Proficiency in basic math and spelling
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Adherence to Cam Credits, Inc., Compliance policies
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Planning and organizing
- Prioritizing/Time Management
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
Education & Experience
Working knowledge of:
- The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (Training provided)
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (Training provided)
- HIPAA Compliance (Training provided)
Proficient in use of:
- Office 365 and other relevant software applications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All employees wear facemasks while in the office. All customers are required to wear facemask upon entering office. There is a glass partition in place at the front counter to act as a barrier between employees and customers.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 4 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Store Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply