Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Academy Bank and Armed Forces Bank provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, veteran or military status, pregnancy, genetic information, medical condition, or disability (physical or mental).
The Universal Banking Representative I will engage with customers in a blended contact center environment consisting of interactive video, web chat, secure mail and online banking interactions. Customer interactions will be handled through direct video, phone, email, live chat and other electronic forms of communication. The agent will toggle between video teller and online banking interactions. The agent will work as part of a team under the direction of the center manager and assigned team leads. The agent will be responsible for supporting department objectives through direct customer interactions, adhering to quality standards, and performing light administrative tasks.
A successful agent will be a customer-focused team player who is comfortable interacting with customers through video and other forms of customer-facing technology such as email and live chat in order to complete banking transactions provide customer service, support and recommending other products and services. The agent must be focused on the delivering of exceptional customer service during each customer interaction.
- Delivers Fast, Easy, and Personal customer service consistent with company’s standards with each customer and associate interaction.
- Work as part of a team of customer-facing associates who exhibit a strong professional and customer-focused orientation in all customer interactions.
- Provide front-line customer support through multiple service requests or inquiries submitted through email, Secure Mail, Web Chat or other Digital Banking Channels.
- Receive, process, and fulfill customer requests and product applications submitted through web forms, via email, fax, electronic support forms, and account applications, for all institutions. Representatives will work requests submitted through the web sites, outbound sales, and from the customer care center.
- Process customer support requests and inquiries including, but not limited to: Reg E Inquires, Stop Payments, ACH inquires, Account Information. Close accounts, Password Resets etc.
- Perform all tasks necessary to establish new accounts: Perform all due diligence required for new accounts, process applications, and deliver fulfillment materials, and upload approved accounts.
- Perform all tasks necessary to process secured credit card collateral accounts and refer applications to the credit department for further processing.
- Maintain a personally professional and presentable appearance in all internal and external customer interactions.
- Ethically conducts operational tasks related to protecting customer and bank assets and related to regulatory compliance, including properly documenting account opening, completing logs and other records to document proper procedures, obtaining and ensuring the accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation.
- Protects all customer information and bank trade secrets and business records as confidential, and follows all company policies for communication with clients, vendors and associates
- The ability to adhere to specific quality standards, codes of conduct and professionalism.
- Be fully proficient in video teller and online banking tasks.
- Engage with customers in a professional and friendly manner while providing a positive brand experience during each customer interaction.
- Process bank transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, account inquires and other transactions and inquiries in accordance with bank policies and procedures.
- Maintains current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements; Employee Handbook policies; and Operations, Audit, and Security policies, through regular and thorough training.
- Assist with troubleshooting and issue resolution tasks associated with Interactive Teller Machines and liaise appropriately with center management, branch, operations, and IT staff in problem identification and resolution.
- Perform administrative tasks as assigned.
- Work with individuals in other departments (retail branches, customer care, online banking, and customer relations) to address Universal Teller Center customer service issues and escalations.
- The agent must be able to work a schedule commensurate with Retail Branch and Interactive Teller Machine hours of operation which may include evening and weekend shift assignments
- Maintain customer confidentiality.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Regular attendance is required, working at the worksite during regular business hours and/or assigned hours.
Click Here To Apply