426 Industrial Ave, Williston, VT 05495, USA Req #3077
Monday, December 28, 2020
Easterseals Vermont is the leading agency in the state in working hand-in-hand with the Department for Children and Families (DCF) to find family-centered solutions to problems.
We are looking for Driver Team Leader to join our team right now! Come find your purpose while you make valuable, rewarding impacts in the lives of the individuals we serve.
Our staff are essential to providing services to families involved with DCF. As a Driver Team Leader, you will have a unique opportunity to provide transportation for children and adults. Trips are generally in the Chittenden County area, but may include transporting a parent or child to other towns throughout Vermont. The successful candidate will also oversee an assigned team of drivers and their schedules.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Managing team performance, including providing feedback to employees and management team;
- Conducting performance evaluations for assigned team;
- Transporting children ages 0-18 and parents;
- Monitoring family time for the child/youth and their parent(s);
- Completing required documentation of services;
- Following approved treatment plan strategies;
- Testifying in court regarding observations and documentation;
- Participating in meetings regarding clients and staff;
- Process transport referrals; and
- Submit timely documentation for billing purposes
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ability to pass motor vehicle and criminal record checks
- A reliable vehicle with insurance that meets our coverage requirements is also required
- The ability to be safe and personable in interactions with our clients of varying ages
- Proficiency in Outlook Calendar and managing a fast-paced work environment
Compensation: $16 / hour plus mileage reimbursement at the federal rate.
Hours: Full time / 32 hours per week. Hours are typically between 7:30/8:00 AM – 5 PM however we do ask for occasional evening availability (until 7 PM), in order to accommodate families’ schedules.
To submit your application for this role, please click on the blue “Apply Now” button below ()
Min Hiring Rate
Click Here To Apply