Under general supervision this position drives the Company truck or automobile over an established route(s) to deliver products and/or picks up returned merchandise. Additionally, this position fulfills all shipping and receiving functions within the warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Keeps vehicle fueled in accordance to management instructions and business needs and notifies management of needed repairs.
- Follows all safety rules and applicable laws.
- In some locations, the position will require responsibility for picking up or delivering merchandise between WORLDPAC location and/or feeder points. At feeder points, may be responsible for distribution of merchandise.
- Responsible for maintaining and storing equipment (i.e. pagers, keys, fuel card) in accordance to warehouse guidelines.
- Accurately interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers. Marks materials with identifying information.
- Sorts, organizes and prepares merchandise from receiving or the production areas to storage or to other designated areas, by part and quantity.
- Verifies documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
- May use computer to enter, maintain, locate and create records. Uses computer to dispatch, confirm customer or stock orders and to generate delivery manifests and receiving documents.
- High School Diploma/GED or Home School Equivalency
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write clear and grammatical reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form.
Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Current valid drivers license with clear record. Forklift operator training may be required in certain locations.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
WORLDPAC team members enjoy:
- An innovative and customer centric corporate culture
- A product mix that includes the largest selection of European, Asian and Domestic OEM brands in the aftermarket
- A rapidly growing company with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement
- Full benefits package, including medical, dental and 401k
- Employee discounts on automotive parts of up to 20%
Click Here To Apply