We are looking for caregivers who want to be appreciated and have flexible hours, choice assignments, educational opportunities, referral bonuses, opportunities for advancement, and high pay…all while having the opportunity to make a difference through compassionate care!
If this describes you, we want you on our team! Griswold Home Care is looking for high-quality caregivers with a minimum of 3 YEARS experience. We are seeking the best!
Specific Shifts Available:
Benefits for working as a caregiver for Griswold Home Care:
- See Below:
- $9 – $12 hour
- Ongoing caregiver training: Available in many different topics related to aging and providing care.
- Choose your schedule: We can work around your schedule.
- Choose your clients: We let you know up front what care a client is going to need.
- Opportunities for advancement: Merit-based increases in pay.
- Referral programs: Additional opportunities to make money and work with friends.
- Paid travel time under certain conditions
- Sick Pay
- Medical Insurance
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
You deserve to be appreciated! Griswold Home Care gives seniors the help they need to live in the place they love. If you have a heart of gold and are passionate about making a difference, we need to talk with you! Griswold Home Care knows that excellent caregivers are our greatest asset. That’s why caregivers who work with us are among the highest paid in the DFW area.
We have positions available in a variety of locations throughout the South Dallas, & East Dallas, East Texas, and South Ft. Worth areas. We are currently looking for caregivers to provide services to clients in and between the following areas:
• Mesquite, Garland, Forney, Terrell, Dallas, Arlington, Mansfield, Waxahachie, Gun Barrell City, Paris….to name a few!!!
High School Diploma/GED
Must have good transportation
Agree to background check
Click Here To Apply