CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant, Corrections – SCI Greene
***CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO START IMMEDIATELY***
***SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY***
This posting is for an hourly contract position and is non-benefits eligible.
Quality Patient Centered Services (QPCS) is URGENTLY seeking energetic and self motivated Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to provide services as permitted within the scope of practice for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) in accordance with Institution/Facility policies and procedures.
Candidates will be utilized to assist with facility duties while helping with the State Correctional Institution at SCI Greene, Waynesburg, PA
Time is of the essence. We are seeking individuals for IMMEDIATE hire which are motivated and serious about working and supporting the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
Expedited hiring process!
Seeking Candidate to work:
Full Time hours including weekends and holidays
- 0600 – 1400
- 1400 – 2230
CNA Rate: $30/Hr flat rate
This position does not offer benefits, paid time off, or overtime pay. It does not qualify for worker’s compensation or unemployment benefits.
- Must have a valid PA Certified Nursing Assistant registration in good standing.
- Must have current PPD
- Must have current First Aid and CPR certifications
- Must have a current resume
Quality Patient Centered Services (QPCS) is a nurse owned company and all internal staff are clinical. We know the job. We know what we are asking of you. WE VALUE WHAT YOU DO. Please come join our QPCS family. QPCS has served the Federal and State Governments for over 8 years and exclusively works with the Military and Pennsylvania State Department of Corrections. Come join our team and be a part of something amazing by serving those who serve us and supporting your fellow nurses during this time of need.
We are committed to hiring individuals who possess core diversity competencies:
- Foster a positive attitude and openness toward the ever changing social and cultural makeup of the workplace
- Work effectively with people of different perspectives, abilities, disabilities, races, religions, ages, lifestyle preferences and social, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
- Respectively acknowledge people’s differences and recognize these differences as important and valuable.
- Promote inclusiveness
- Be culturally sensitive and appropriate
- Respect and value diverse backgrounds and traditions
Related keywords: cna, cna nursing assistant cna, nursing assistant, certified nursing assistant, cna nursing assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 per hour
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
CDC Recommendations Followed
- CNA: 1 year (Preferred)
- Correctional: 1 year (Preferred)
- Psych: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (PA) registration (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- First Aid Certification (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- 5 – 6 months
- Nurses wear own scrubs
Nurse Patient Ratio:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
Click Here To Apply