Floral Home Care a growing home care agency is looking to hire an experienced Home Care Coordinator/ Scheduler.
Primary duties include coordinating schedules for designated clients and caregivers, Schedule and coordinate assigned case load in an efficient, effective and timely manner, while ensuring outstanding customer satisfaction.
Manage Scheduling of HHA’s for Home Visits to new and existing Clients
Monitoring day-of schedules and troubleshooting problems, and responding to client or caregiver issues as they arise
Place all notes in HHA Exchange
Participate in on-call duties.
Maintain accurate schedules, clock-in/clock-out timecards
Communicate with insurance companies as needed.
- Ability to Multi-task
- Great customer service skills
- Be a problem solver
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Be a team player
- Good telephone, organizational, typing and communication skills necessary.
- Ability to maintain accurate schedules, notes and records..
- Good interpersonal skills, team player
- Must know HHA Exchange software
- Home Care Coordinating /scheduling Experience
- Customer Service
- Spanish Speaking is Required
We offer great pay with lot of room for growth.
Please send over your Home Care Coordinator/ Schedulers resume and we will be in touch with you.
Related keywords: healthcare, healthcare administration, care coordinator
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Home Care Coordinator/ Scheduler: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Click Here To Apply