Marketing and Social Media Intern
Position Description and Overview
Bella Medspa LLC is an evolving medical aesthetic company that is looking to add on student interns for social media management and public relations. We specialize in advanced non- surgical aesthetic treatments and work with adults. The major goal for this internship is to increase our presence in diverse social channels. Under supervision, you will be given the ability to be creative and work on your own schedule physically and remotely.
- Apply marketing concepts to problems and issues within the industry.
- Demonstrate effective posting and blogging writing.
- Produce high quality campaigns utilizing Word, Canva, Inshot, Excel, PowerPoint, and others.
- Comply and analyze any legal obligations, principles, and rules associated with the organization and the medical aesthetic field.
- Produce advertising messages and place in the chosen media.
- Analyze and apply proper customer service practices in social media.
- Identify and analyze our target market. Develop and maintain an advertising budget.
- Determine the goals of an advertising effort.
- Apply your growing academic skills and report on the results and insights gained.
- Identify ethical issues involved with Internet marketing.
- Demonstrate the basics of webpage design. Identify methods for promoting an e- commerce business.
- Develop a website maintenance plan.
- Evaluate new eBusiness opportunities.
- Develop presence on social media platforms such as TikTok, Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Daily social media interactions and posts to drive traffic and to increase followers
- Develop and design graphic content utilizing stock photos (example: wix) for eye- catching and inspirational social media content
- Create online marketing content
- Reach out to local community resources, businesses, and healthcare agencies in order to build referral network
- Utilization of SEO and ability to list on various relevant websites
- Write optional wellness health blog content bi-weekly
- Optimize published content
- Perform SEO audits with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Use of keywords and monitoring to maintain traffic and optimization
- Monitoring, replying, and commenting to relevant accounts on social media platforms in order to build a presence, expertise, followers, and connections
- Communicate regularly with nurse practitioner in order to update on progress
- Post on relevant social media beauty and wellness groups to build awareness
- Advertising for services as needed
- Utilization of Google Analytics and other analytical websites
- We are extremely open to unique suggestions or projects that you want to undertake through this internship to build your resume and meet specific academic learning objectives.
- Own computer/laptop and cellphone
- Have transportation method
- Savvy with major social media platforms (Tik-Tok, Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin)
- Passion for beauty and wellness
- Interest in healthcare
- Fluent in English
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High Energy
- Customer-focused attitude
- Advanced knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Tik-Tok, & Google
- Previous experience preferred but not required
Start and End Date
Internships have clearly defined start and end dates.
Start: January 11th, 2020 End: May 7th, 2020
Start: Summer Blocks
Hours per Week
Part-time, Unpaid Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
College Credit opportunity available
Location and Logistics
Tempe, AZ (Baseline & Mill Ave) AND Remote work
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: $0.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
Common surfaces are disinfected regularly
- Associate (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply