***Weekly payroll! Sign-on bonus of $1,000 for full-time LNA’s, prorated for part-time. Sign-on bonuses are paid out at 91 days, 180 days, and 1 year of service! Various openings, apply today to see what we have to offer you!***
The Pines at Rutland Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation has exciting opportunity for LNA’s! Do you enjoy providing top-care and using your skills to make a difference in the lives of residents, all while working in a fun, caring and team-driven environment? Then we want to hear from you! Come find out why The Pines at Rutland Center has consistently been awarded “Customer Experience Awards” from Pinnacle, has been named “Best Nursing Homes” from U.S. News and World Report and “Top Performer” from The American Health Care Association!
- The Pines at Rutland Center for Nursing & Rehabilitation is a 125-bed multi-level health care facility dedicated to providing the highest level of professional care and services to the residents and patients we serve.
- The Pines at Rutland provides a myriad of medical services including pulmonary rehabilitation (respiratory therapist on-site 24/7!), heart failure services for CHF, cardiac recovery, amputee rehabilitation, stroke rehabilitation and wound care management to name a few. We are truly a skilled nursing facility and enjoy teaching our staff new skills so they can grow and develop in their healthcare careers!
- We are proud to be a National Healthcare Associates (NHCA) affiliated facility.
- We are very proud of our customer service results obtained by an independent company, Pinnacle Quality Insights. We are pleased to have received their “Customer Experience Award” in 2015, 2016, and again in 2018, demonstrating our center’s commitment to the “Four Pillars” of our mission statement: Kindness, Compassion, Service and Excellence.
- The Pines at Rutland has been awarded National HealthCare’s “Customer Service Cup” for highest customer service experience in our organization.
- The American Health Care Association has identified The Pines at Rutland as a top performer in quality initiatives for work in achieving quality initiative goals and more!
- Employees working over 14+ hours per week are eligible to earn accrued benefit time
- Employees working 30+ hours per week are eligible to enroll in our health, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, 401K retirement planning and more!
MAJOR PURPOSE: Performs routine tasks as assigned by the Charge Nurse and provides assistance to professional nursing staff in order to meet the personal needs and comfort of the resident. Follows all health, sanitary and infection control policies and maintains established standards of practice set forth by the facility’s administration and Nursing Policies and Procedures.
TITLE OF SUPERVISOR: Unit Manager/ RN/LPN
- Observes residents and reports to the charge nurse immediately if any unusual conditions/accidents/incidents occur.
- Assists with serving meal trays; feeds residents that need assistance; documents food consumed for each resident assigned.
Passes out nourishments and water pitchers.
- Cares for clean/soiled linen.
Maintains clean and orderly resident rooms daily and assures that the call light cord is within easy reach of the resident at all times.
- Makes rounds on assigned residents including physical head count of assigned resident at the beginning of each shift and every 2 hours thereafter.
- Listens to shift report on assigned unit prior to start of assignment for every shift worked.
- Understands responsibilities concerning infection control, safety, accident and fire prevention.
- Discusses any problems, needs or concerns which arise with supervisor.
- Attends in-service educational classes and on-the-job training programs as directed.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and a positive image throughout the facility.
- Treats people with respect; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values and mission statement; supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Understands and upholds the Residents’ Bill of Rights and holds all resident information confidential.
- Maintains a professional demeanor in appearance and mannerisms according to established facility standards.
- Performs duties as instructed by written assignment which will include resident care to be provided; activities of daily living, grooming and hygiene, transferring, ambulation, range of motion and proper body alignment, and transporting to activities and scheduled appointments.
Assists nursing staff as needed in relation to resident care.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, support agencies, and outside agencies.
- Preferably a high school graduate or equivalent.
- Must be able to communicate in English and have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both.
- Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff in the performance of duties.
- Ability to observe proper safety and sanitary techniques.
- Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignment.
- Certified Nursing Assistant consistent with the State Public Health Code. Registered in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day, proper body mechanics required – bending, stooping, turning, stretching, and reaching above the shoulders are involved.
- Must be able to reposition, transfer, lift and support patient’s body weight.
Must be able to cope with the mental, emotional and physical stress of the position.
- Must be able to observe, listen and communicate effectively.
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and at times hostile people within the facility.
99 Allen St, Rutland, VT 05701, USA
Click Here To Apply