PHYSICAL THERAPIST (PT)
Creekside Center for Rehabilitation and Healing is seeking an Experienced PT for our Facility.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the assessment of referred patients that require rehabilitation services which includes: providing direct patient care to assess their medical condition, functional capabilities, limitations and restrictions and potential for rehabilitation. Also, the Physical Therapist will establish and administer a treatment program with specific goals determined according to the patients capacity and tolerance under the direction of the Physician. As well, the Physical Therapist must set realistic and achievable goals for their patients, document and record the patients condition and educate patients and families in an appropriate physical therapy method.
- Must have graduated from an accredited Physical Therapy college or university.
- Must have a valid professional license and registration for state of practice.
- The Physical Therapist is responsible for overseeing and supervising Physical Therapy Assistants.
- Experience with long-term care and/or geriatric care is preferred but not limited to.
- Well versed with documentation writing
- Evaluations, weekly progress notes, recertification and discharge documentations.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to provide best patient centered treatment and care.
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Report to work on time, adhere to scheduled hours and demonstrate professionalism at all times.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Director of Rehabilitation
- Compliance with confidentiality, HIPPA and Federal Residents Rights.
- Experience with Case Mix Index and PPS scheduling is preferred however not limited to.
ALL POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
We Offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits package
- Professional Growth Potential
- Much More!
Wages – Based on Expereince
306 W. Due West Avenue, Madison, TN 37115
Click Here To Apply