Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to the market faster and better than ever before.
We’re seeking a Production Supervisor to join our Manufacturing team and oversee the second shift (2:00PM – 10:30PM). Reporting to the Sr. Director of Manufacturing, this role will be responsible for the direct oversight of supervisors and front-line employees on his or her designated shift. You will also responsible for ensuring that productivity levels and stakeholder communication requirements are being met as well as supervisors and front-line employees are complying with all safety, quality, and compliance standards established by the Company, by our Clients, and by regulatory authorities.
- 3+ years experience in a leadership position within the EMS industry, including:
- Experience and understanding of all equipment in the plant.
- Experience and understanding of the Contract Electronics Manufacturing process.
- Experience leading team meetings and providing manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Have an understanding of basic maintenance and downtime causes.
Experience coordinating with a Scheduler to ensure daily production requirements are achieved.
- Ability to look at the production load with a 24 hour mindset to set up the next shift for success.
- Coordinate production and complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on production documentation and shift production summaries.
Experience carrying out supervisory responsibilities including:
- Interviewing, hiring & training employees.
- Planning, assigning & directing work.
- Appraising performance.
- Rewarding & disciplining employees.
- Addressing complaints & resolving problems.
Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet production requirements.
Act in partnership with cross-functional teams, with the ability to identify personnel and teams to effectively address issues.
Assist in production or other duties as assigned when needed.
- Flexible Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave – We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and discuss the broader vision.
Click Here To Apply