Since 1911, State Industrial Products has helped customers “Care for Work Environments.” As an essential business during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are proud to manufacture and sell premium disinfectants and cleaning supplies to our customers. Our team of outside and inside sales account managers have been busier than ever serving our customers and doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. All around North America, State Industrial’s products are hard at work for commercial, institutional and industrial customers. With market-leading disinfecting, cleaning, drain maintenance and air care programs, State Industrial Products customers of all sizes benefit from the best facility management products.
* Direct sales focus to achieve sales and goals by securing long-term customers and profitable business.
* Design and implement and sell innovative customer programs to create unique value and build sales.
* Prospect new customers using phone, cold calls, networking, etc.
* Prospect, contact, and present our proposed solutions to new and existing customers. Our Account managers manage the sales cycle from prospect to close.
* Establish and maintain relationships with customers for repeat business.
* Plan, organize, and schedule territory development.
* Establish and implement sales growth plan for each customer and location. Includes selling and partnering with other local sales representative’s and the District Sales Manager to sell / service each location.
* Meet / exceed sales goals.
* Strong sales/marketing presentation skills
* Ability to influence and persuade
* Strong communication skills (verbal / written)
* Confident and driven to be the best
* Flexibility, leadership, independence
* Motivation and drive to plan account and territory strategies to exceed sales objectives
* Ability to make sound business decisions
* Strong Basic PC skills
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Competitive compensation package, including salary, uncapped commissions and bonuses
* Expense reimbursement
* Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K
* Advancement opportunities
* Repeat, recession-proof sales
* Support of a financially stable company
* World-Class Training Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vet
***Please note that this is a remote position
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- On the road
Click Here To Apply