We are looking for a qualified Dietary Aide to prepare and serve food to people in our facilities. You will deliver dishes and ensure good sanitary condition in cooking and dining premises. A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach. The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
- Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order.
- Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook.
- Deliver dishes and trays at designated times and rooms.
- Take down dining areas and collect plates, glasses etc.
- Discard leftovers and take out garbage.
- Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware.
- Stock ingredients and monitor inventory.
78 Birchwood Dr, Huntington Station, NY 11746, USA
Click Here To Apply