KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Graduate of accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
2. Licensed in Nursing by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
3. Four years of nursing experience, including one year of full-time critical care experience.
4. Current ACLS certification.
5. Good interpersonal skills.
1. Requires standing for long periods of time, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching above the shoulder and head, moving about the department, lifting up to 49 pounds, grasping, good eye-hand coordination, fine hand manipulation, use of hand controls, and/or typing less than 40 wpm, more than 75% of the time.
2. Exposure to radiation, infectious diseases, blood and/or body fluids, chemicals, hazardous materials, and routine use of multiple “sharps” 75% of the time.
3. Ability to hear conversation, and to comprehend and communicate effectively in spoken and written English more than 75% of the time.
4. Ability to wear protective equipment such as gloves, masks, gowns, eye protection, and lead aprons 75% of the time.
5. Ability to work and move about in confined spaces.
6. Ability to set up and maintain Operating Room level sterility in procedure room during exams 100% of the time.
7. Ability to perform visual concentration at video display terminals 25% of the time.
Click Here To Apply