Job Title: Senior Security Manager
Location: Columbia, MD.
Employment Type: Full-time
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Required Certifications: N/A
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
Required Experience: 10-12 years
Responsible for daily management, oversight and governance of SCI and Collateral level programs and facilities, administering and implementing personnel and physical security processes in accordance with ICD, NISPOM and accrediting authority polices and regulations. Aspirant must have the ability to build trusted partnerships, is detail oriented, analytical, self-motivated and a strong team player. Candidate should have a bias for a risk management framework approach to negotiate well developed practical solutions to complex issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Protects classified government information, develops/implements and monitors security procedures and SOPs, ensuring compliance with all aspects of the personnel, physical/security systems, and administrative security program procedures. Implements industry “best practices” to ensure mission needs are met while maintaining compliance.
- Provides full-spectrum security consultation and advice to senior leadership, program managers, functional staff, and other team members, successfully reaching solutions; establishes and maintains rapport with government colleagues; responds to day-to-day security needs of FDS employees and management and assumes the role of a trusted business partner for business units and key personnel.
- Coordinates and assists with accreditation of classified and unclassified IT systems in accordance with government policies and regulations, teams with IT on counterintelligence and cyber security awareness and preparedness.
- Provides guidance and assistance for processing SCI related clearance activities, conducts SCI security briefings, indoctrinations, and debriefings, advances the counterintelligence and insider threat programs. and performs other personnel security clearance actions. Keeps accurate personnel security records.
- Assesses and coordinates opportunities for facility and space reorganization, security systems upgrades, and/or relocations. Stays abreast of changing regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
- Reviews and provides input to DD254 and Co-Utilization agreements. Tracks accuracy of these documents and adjusts as appropriate through lifecycle of contract.
- Conducts self-inspections; serves as the primary representative for Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) and IC, and Department of Defense (DoD) inspections. Manage preparations for and representation at security inspections and audits by government security personnel. Represents company as designated liaison to customer and accrediting Security representatives in a professional, informed, and confident manner.
- Coordinates aspects of specialized security categories such as Communications Security (COMSEC) and Operations Security (OPSEC), and procedures for both classified and proprietary materials, documents, and equipment. Serves as COMSEC custodian.
- Develops and updates employee communications to demonstrate Company emphasis on good security practices. Is creative, enthusiastic, and approachable in fostering company culture.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), Intelligence Community Policy Guidance (ICPG), the NISPOM, and related Industrial Security Guidance Manuals and Special Program Security directives.
- Experience supporting DoD and IC contracts including reviewing and processing DD254s, Co-Utilization agreements, and managing eCPRLs;
- Experience with JPAS/DISS, NISS, and other federal databases used by respective government clearance processes.
- Experience in the requirements of the IC security inspection/review process as well as internal self-inspection to ensure compliance with applicable U.S. Government security directives.
- Extensive experience and understanding in the management of a secure facility and the ability to write and coordinate Fixed Facility Checklists, operating procedures.
- Experience in SCIF accreditation, facility moves, managing facility with co-use/multi-Agency sponsorship.
- Ability to partner with outside corporate and outside service providers to ensure all stakeholders are informed.
- Fundamental understanding of IT systems in a secure facility.
- Must be able and willing to serve as primary point of contact for all after hours and emergency situations, including outages and alarms.
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and superior attention to detail and have strong interpersonal skills, work independently and the ability to integrate with a team.
- Documented completion of a Contractor Special Security Officer (CSSO), and other IC security training certificates, a plus.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment, remote or a combination of the two. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the workday.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will be required as a condition of hire.
Federal Data Systems, LLC offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Federal Data Systems, LLC (FEDDATA) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. That does not unlawfully discriminate in any of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Click Here To Apply