Join our team. Build your career.
The SWAT Environmental team protects homes and businesses across the nation from the harmful effects of radon. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our staff and technicians and their safety and career advancement. Our people are our most critical asset. We would not be the nation’s largest radon mitigation company without the best people in the business.
From day one, our radon mitigation installers work in the field, receiving hands-on training and access to new mitigation technologies. Through our company-paid onboarding program, you will also earn your radon mitigation certification, allowing you to work independently with our customers from the start. We offer competitive benefits including a company-issued vehicle, equipment and tools, medical insurance, paid time-off and career advancement opportunities.
What is radon?
Radon is a naturally occurring, radioactive gas that escapes when uranium in the soil decays. Radon can become concentrated in a home, seeping through cracks and openings in the foundation. The EPA recommends that structures testing above 4 pCi/L (picocuries per liter) have a radon mitigation system installed.
We are seeking candidates who have previous experience in areas such as a cable technician, maintenance technician, plumber, HVAC technician, electrician, handyman, construction or carpenter that are looking for a career and the challenge of learning something new.
Candidates must have:
· Valid driver’s license
· The ability to lift and carry a 60 lbs ladder and work at heights up to 40ft
· The ability to work in confined spaces
· Capable of acquiring and maintaining the required certifications
· Good communication and customer service skills
· Use technology such as mobile phones, tablets, laptops
· Operate drill, hole-saw, coring drills and other hand tools safely
· Basic electrical and mechanical knowledge with ability to use hand tools
· On the job paid training
· Supportive team environment
· Company vehicle, gas and tools
· Salary: $45-60k
We are doing great things together!
Learn more about us and the opportunity at www.swat-radon.com.
SWAT Environmental is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Fully Remote
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Click Here To Apply