Overview & Responsibilities
Our company, SCI, is certified as a Great Place to Work® by the Great Place to Work Institute. In a recent survey, our associates said that their work has special meaning and is not “just a job”. This year we are growing our sales team by 30% to meet the increasing demand for our products and services. This opportunity represents unlimited potential for income, leads and career advancement!
This is not just a job. It’s a meaningful career in sales that make a difference in the lives of people we serve while providing you an opportunity you will love.
Our Advanced Planning Advisor’s assist families, most often in a home sales presentation, by helping them make decisions about the planning of their Funeral, Cremation, and Celebration of Life Service needs, in advance of their time of need. Truly a career you can feel GREAT about while still earning a terrific income.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Professional. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University . Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars.
- Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package
- Stability – SCI
- ( www.sci-corp.com ) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Full benefits available (Including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Tuition Assistance Program, PLUS a 401K with a GENEROUS company match)
- Best in class Professional Training
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
- Best in Class Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- Flexible Hours
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- For additional information regarding our company, please visit our corporate site at www.sci-corp.com .
- Requirements and Qualifications
- Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory
- High level of comfort using computer systems within a sales environment
- Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus
- High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed
- Desire to help others and earn a competitive income
- Ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- Creative, outgoing, and energetic
- Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations
- A good driving record and valid driver’s license
- Solid work history
- Bilingual candidates are strongly preferred
- This position will require the associate to obtain and maintain a life insurance license in any state in which he/she conducts sales. To obtain the insurance license, the candidate must meet the requirements of Assurant’s background check process which includes, but is not limited to, a criminal history and credit check.
Who We are. What We do.
SCI is more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
To keep our staff and client families safe, all areas are disinfected before and after use. Facial coverings are provided and usage is required. Our company has developed a virtual platform, allowing sales presentations to be made via phone and computer
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Insurance sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Insurance Producer License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Ops Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Click Here To Apply