Help enrich the livesof seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at Apple Ridge!
Apple Ridge, a premier retirement community in Fort Wayne,IN, provides general nursing care to residents in an assisted living carefacility. We are passionate about making a positive impact on the livesof those we care for. If you’re looking to grow your career and experiencein a team-oriented environment, apply for our position today.
Working at Apple Ridge truly means becoming a member of ourfamily. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience andthere is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are lookingfor a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team!
Certified NursingAssistant (CNA) Responsibilities include:
· Assisting our residents with activities of dailyliving.
· Reporting changes to the nurse in charge.
· Creating a pleasant and enjoyable home for ourresidents.
· Proper documentation.
· Assisting other staff as needed.
Ideal candidate will:
· Be a licensed CNA in the State of Indiana.
· Enjoy providing exceptional customer service andcare to our senior residents
· Appreciate the value of being a dependable &responsible member of greater team
· Be open minded; willing to listen to and sharenew ideas
Perks of joining ourteam:
· Medical, dental, vision, and life/disabilityinsurances**
*· 401k retirement savings plan*
· Paid time off**
**Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
3320 EastState Blvd, Ft Wayne, IN, 46805
Location: 3320 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805, USA
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply