Our recruitment goal is to hire long-term care team members who focus on quality care and excellent employee relations.
It requires caring, dedicated employees to minister to the needs of this country’s ever growing senior population. We empower our staff to fulfill this mission.
Hillcrest Healthcare employees embrace the concept of socialization for every resident and acknowledge that the healing process and long-term health stability relies on Whole Person Care.
- Registered Nurse with current state license.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Good Leadership qualities.
- Organized and detailed in work performance.
- Good communication skills with excellent self-discipline and patience.
- Genuine caring for and interest in elderly and disabled people in a nursing facility.
- Comply with the Residents Rights and Facility Policies and Procedures.
- Perform work tasks within the physical demand requirements as outlined below.
- Perform Essential Duties as outlined above.
5325 Beverly Park Circle, Knoxville, TN 37918, USA
Click Here To Apply