Locust Ridge is seeking experienced full time RN/LPNs PRN. The primary purpose of the RN/LPN position is being accountable for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family, and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN RN/LPN:
- Provides direct nursing care to residents in accordance with resident plan of care including but not limited to medication administration, assessments, wound care and documentation.
- Supervises the day-to-day nursing activities performed by Nursing Assistants.
- Monitor patient’s condition and notify physician of any change.
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS OF AN RN/LPN :
- Must hold a Nursing Degree from an accredited program or college/university.
- A current, unencumbered, active OH RN/LPN license and current CPR
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal, and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and critical thinking abilities
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
As a Locust Ridge RN/LPN,you will enjoy working in an environment that promotes professional growth and development that offers competitive wages and PTO plans. Other benefit options include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life Insurance and disability plan options
Job Type: Full-time, PRN Night Shift
12745 Elm Corner Rd, Williamsburg, OH 45176, USA
Click Here To Apply