ASSOCIATE STORE MANAGER
You’ve got to…
- Love our brand, customers and teams and take every opportunity to shout it from the mountaintop.
- Have a great fashion aesthetic and be plugged in to what’s happening in the industry and community.
- Have a track record of setting and achieving goals.
- Enjoy working hard and always see things through from start to finish.
- Be energized by change; shift gears quickly and rally the team behind new strategies and projects.
- Make the best first impression; smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Value diverse points of view and encourage speaking up with new ideas.
- Use setbacks as a catalyst to push harder or change direction.
We’ll want you to…
- Start each shift with a high energy “we will win” vibe that ignites the team.
- Be the role model for customer connections and create journeys that exceed expectations.
- Ensure Stylists are connecting with customers authentically.
- Expect everyone on the team to achieve their goals and key KPIs and provide coaching if performance slips.
- Reinforce goals in tandem with Chat-Ins | Outs.
- Keep Loyalty and JCC top of mind and meet goals.
- Ensure back of house communication is current and focused on selling and outreach.
- Know what’s happening in the social space and keep the team connected.
- Ensure the team has proper training and shadowing and uses existing tools and resources consistently.
- Come up with brilliant and unique ways to engage the community and build loyalty through events.
- Can step into a variety of roles seamlessly to keep the business moving and everyone firing on all cylinders.
- Prioritize “need to do” over “nice to do” and drive initiatives to completion thoroughly and swiftly.
- Can step into the Store Director role if need be and knows the right thing to do.
- Act in a manner that aligns with our values.
Oh, and by the way, you…
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
- Have 4 or more years of management experience with similar scope.
- Communicate effectively and confidently.
- Process information and operate store systems accurately.
- Assist in processing and replenishing while keeping the store looking great.
- Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Are adept with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
- Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds | 18 kilos.
- Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
Before we wrap, a word about a few of our way cool perks…
Amazing discounts on clothes and accessories (even new arrivals), flexible days and hours, medical and
prescription coverage (even for part time managers) and 401(k)*.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
- 401(k) eligibility rules apply
Click Here To Apply