Company Description – Sales Specialist – New York City
Personalized immunotherapies are the future of the fight against cancer, and IsoPlexis (www.isoplexis.com) is Making the Difference in enabling the lofty goal of employing immunotherapies to combat our toughest diseases. Our integrated systems, named #1 Innovation by Scientist Magazine & World-Leading Design by Red Dot, are changing cancer research by connecting biological readouts to what is actually happening in patients. Our game changing hardware technologies, originally from Cal Tech and Yale, combined with our next generation software and data visualizations, are powered by our amazing R&D team and used throughout the world. We work with a growing list of leading researchers who are publishing findings that connect our readouts to what is truly happening in patients, and that excites & drives all of us to do more! If you like working at the intersection of biological sciences and healthcare, and you enjoy intellectually challenging yet fulfilling projects, give us a call. Our fast growing, 215+ person team has a sense of integrity, energy, and urgency to ‘make things happen’ in our collective careers and in the broader world, and we look forward to talking.
IsoPlexis is welcoming self-motivated, high energy candidates with sales experience who are looking for career growth working with cutting edge technology, to apply today!
- Pitch IsoPlexis to our customer base on our new and exciting products and publications that have been released.
- Define game plan for your territory’s customers, identify key influencers and purchasing PIs for each opportunity.
- Responsible for selling IsoPlexis instruments and consumables in translational institutions and biopharma; Achieve annual sales quota, and close key accounts
- Partner with customers, focus on opportunities, key influencers and decision makers to ensure swift revenue generation and deals closing.
- Manage time and resources efficiently to perform all responsibilities associated with customers, while maintaining salesforce.com and other internal processes (training, weekly reviews, etc.).
- Collect data and assist Isoplexis Marketing/Communication team with the development of marketing materials.
- Communicate all relevant customer information including product and/or customer experience or opportunities to Field Sales, Marketing, Internal Consulting Group and Technical Support. Including keeping CRM up to date with customer information and interactions
- Actively pursues tasks/projects, and ways to enhance their team and the business beyond their day to day responsibilities
- Travel 50% of the time
- Desire to thrive in a light-speed start-up environment
- B.S. in Sciences (Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry). Advanced science and business degree strongly preferred. Immunology background/experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of selling experience in the life science, translational and clinical research markets in US. Experienced account manager in selling instruments, capital in life science academic and biopharma markets. Sequencing or Microarray space preferred.
- Experience in selling novel technology and gaining new accounts a plus.
- Candidate must create a game plan for each of the Midwest Region customers, identify key influencers and purchasing PIs for each opportunity
- Strong Organization and multitasking skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high degree of integrity
- High energy, self-starter to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player working closely with Marketing, FAS, and other departments within the Company. Open and constant communication is essential.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- Proficient in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
· Collaborative / Team Player
· Commitment to quality
· High energy
· Sense of humor
ISOPLEXIS is only considering applicants who have valid authorization to work in the U.S., in this position, for the Company. ISOPLEXIS does not sponsor employment-based visas for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Sales: 3 years (Required)
- Fully Remote
- On the road
Click Here To Apply