Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record, and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required.
Why Join Our Team:
Ascension Living is a nationally recognized non-profit senior living provider offering careers for RNs, LPNs, CNAs and other disciplines in 40+ locations in 12 states and Washington D.C. Our independent living, assisted living, short-term rehab, memory support and long-term care teams are empowered to provide personalized care and develop lasting relationships with our residents and their loved ones. We not only strive to provide rewarding career opportunities that allow for building deep relationships with our residents, we take care of our associates with affordable, customizable benefits and generous paid time off. If you are looking to make an impact in your community, join our team today.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Click Here To Apply