P.K. Wadsworth Heating & Cooling has learned a lot over more than eight decades of family ownership. We know that first-class service delivers lifelong customers. We’ve built a remarkable group of bonded, certified, and dedicated technicians who understand Greater Cleveland’s demanding climate and can handle any HVAC need, including furnaces, boilers, air conditioners, air quality, hot water solutions, and more.
Our knowledge of the area’s vintage homes and their unique architecture combined with our expertise can lower your energy bills, make you more comfortable, improve the air you breathe, and help ensure the safety of your home. We provide residential HVAC service, repair, and installations and offer a wide variety of quality products. Our deep experience allows our certified professionals to work on virtually any type of HVAC system, regardless of its age, make, or model.
Join the P.K. Wadsworth Team:
- Join a company that delivers world class service to our customers.
- Benefits include: Medical, vision, dental, short term disability, life, vacation, 401K match, paid holidays and fun company outings.
- $1500 signing bonus
- Bonuses, iphone, ipad,Tool Fund, Training Classes, Company Vehicle and gas card.
Safely perform maintenance and/or repairs on HVAC equipment to the clients’ requirements, inform clients at all times and verify clients satisfaction. Communication to: dispatcher, service manager, parts depart, sales, CSR, installation and client.
- Communication to: dispatcher, service manager, parts depart, sales, CSR, installation and client.
- Keeping truck inventory current and accounting for all parts used
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Treat the client’s home like your own, wear boot covers, put things back the way you found them.
- Complete your paperwork properly and document all model and serial #s for equipment
- Get repairs approved BEFORE doing them, with the client
- Safely diagnose, trouble shoot and maintain mechanical equipment
- Change out high sides, hot water tanks and install humidifiers
- Assist installation department as necessary
- Sales of contracts, upgrading of existing equipment, accessories, referrals and add-on/replacement equipment, add-ons to PM work or contracts
- Continue education to keep up to date with changing technology and to increase knowledge and ability to service equipment and clients
- Educate the clients on their systems on how to best take care of their systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 3 years of equivalent field experience
- CFC, EPA and NATE certified
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean neat appearance, positive attitude and demeanor
- Ability to adapt, be flexible and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Vocational school degree or equivalent experience
*Virtual interviews are available to meet remotely
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $43.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- EPA Type II (Preferred)
- On the road
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply