Artesian Homes a skilled nursing, long-term care and rehabilitation facility located in the beautiful community of Sulphur Oklahoma. We provide rehabilitation services and around the clock skilled care in a comfortable and friendly environment.
At Artesian , our guiding principle is to provide outstanding and innovative skilled healthcare in an environment that remembers the importance of the individual and family. Our staff of dedicated professionals embodies the values that we cherish most – a nurturing spirit and a commitment to quality.
Our facility is actively seeking compassionate LPN/RN. You will work under the supervision of The Director of Nursing or doctor. LPN/RN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing diverse basic care to those who need it.
· Record a resident’s medical history accurately
· Take and record measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
· Observe residents under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
· Monitor residents’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
· Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., clean and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks
· Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
· Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
· Communicate with residents’ family or friends
· Proven experience as LPN/RN or similar role
· Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
· Familiarity with state health, safety and sanitation standards and procedures
· Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
· Excellent knowledge of medical
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Successful completion of LPN/RN license program is a must
Looking for both RN and LPN
Sign on Bonus
3 pm to 11 pm – 11pm to 7 pm and weekends.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Long term care
- Nursing home
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Signing bonus
- Associate (Preferred)
- Medication Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- LVN (Preferred)
- LPN (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply