NurseDash makes it easier for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to pick up shifts in assisted living, long term care, and skilled nursing facilities. NurseDash (https://nursedash.com/clinician/) puts the power of flexibility in your hands. Browse available shifts and only apply for shifts that work for your schedule. There is no minimum number of shifts required; once you are on-boarded, simply pick the shifts that work for you. If you are interested in picking up part-time, flexible shifts, apply today to get started, or download the NurseDash app for iOS (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/nursedash-project/id1267685003) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nursedash).
- Vert competitive rates for LVN
- Bonus potentials
- Flexible shifts to build your schedule
- Safe shift arrangement available during the pandemic period
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administration of medications
- Documentation of medication administration
- Providing resident care in accordance with federal, state and local standards
- Facilitate Care Plans as dictated by residents’ medical professionals
- At times manage the activities of individual caregivers as an LVN Nurse
- Promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents in accordance to the community policies
- Respect and encourage the independence and dignity of the residents.
- Respects residents’ confidentiality.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of the Community.
- Performs other duties as assigned to an LVN.
- LVN or state specific licensed nurse credential
- In states where appropriate, must maintain certifications
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest as an LVN
- Ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations
- Ability to handle multiple priorities as a nurse
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills as an LVN
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long-term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Decision making abilities and acting in the resident’s best interest, ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations and possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
NurseDash was founded in Houston, Texas by a team of healthcare, senior housing and start-up professionals. Working in the industry, we saw that a need existed for flexibility among RN / Registered Nurse / Nurse LVN / Licensed Vocational Nurse and a better staffing solution for facilities. NurseDash provides professionals and facilities a way to close the staffing gap in senior care by using new technology that is simple and effective. Apply today to get started.
Click Here To Apply