S.E.A is seeking experienced and licensed OBGYN for clients in Arizona, Oklahoma and North Carolina. You will be responsible for testing, diagnosing, treating, and monitoring diseases and issues related to women’s health, and providing medical counsel and support to women during pregnancy and childbirth.
To be successful as an OB GYN, you should be a highly skilled specialist who is passionate about women’s healthcare. Top candidates will also be good communicators and educators
This is a permanent position.
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations
- Doctor of Medicine
- At least 3 years experience.
- Board Certification and State License.
- CPR Certifications
- Strong Communication skills
- Impeccable beside manner
- Other qualifications maybe required depending on State.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $175,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Multiple locations
Relocation Assistance Provided:
Click Here To Apply