Job description: Medical Primary Care Scheduler/Front Desk (CSR)
We are seeking a Medical Call Center Representative/Scheduler for for a rapidly growing Primary Care/Internal Medicine Medical Practice located in Northwest San Antonio. This position will be responsible for scheduling all non-surgical office appointments, responding to incoming phone calls from established patients and other external callers, and communication with sites to ensure that patient phone call requests are resolved in a timely manner. This role is critical to creating a positive first impression for the practice and to show patients a “we care” attitude, which has a significant impact on patient loyalty and their relationship with the practice.
· Respond to incoming phones calls for all sites promptly and in an exceptional quality manner.
· Appropriately schedule patient appointments based on physician guidelines.
· Clearly and concisely document every patient request and pertinent information via EMR so that practice can successfully respond to patient needs.
· Through appropriate call control, ensure that calls are handled efficiently to attain daily call production goals.
· Coordinates work efforts with other team players to achieve an efficient work flow and time adherence within the office.
· Maintain strong knowledge of all site protocols and physician schedules/changes to ensure appropriate information is provided to patients.
· Perform other office duties as assigned by manager.
· 2 Year of call Center Experience
· Medical terminology
You have requested to ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of medical office experience do you have?
· How many years of receptionist/call center experience do you have?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Medical Terminology: 2 years (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply