Massage Therapist (Full Time with Sign-on Bonus)
Are you, a Newly Licensed OR Experienced Massage Therapist, looking for the opportunity to join a nationally recognized leader in the spa industry…one who shares your commitment to helping people feel their best? If so, we would like to talk to you about joining our team of professionals at MassageLuXe Birmingham. Our Massage Therapists are enthusiastic professionals who are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and relaxing environment for our customers. As a MassageLuXe Birmingham Massage Therapist, you will become part of a team acting as brand ambassadors for the Spa with demonstrated passion for the Massage Therapy industry.
Unlike any other Massage Spa, MassageLuXe Birmingham applies a friendly team and family approach … that allows you to focus on the health and well-being of your clients, while we take care of the rest. This environment provides you the opportunity to showcase your expertise and gifted healing skills in your role as a Massage Therapist as you:
- Provide a safe and professional experience with each service by adhering to all MassageLuXe policies, protocols and other instructions from management for Massage Therapists.
- Uphold MassageLuXe Birmingham’s unwavering commitment to the safety of all customers by always maintaining the highest standards of ethical and moral boundaries.
- Share your massage therapy knowledge with each client by recommending specific services that will benefit their individual needs.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service standards to every client you encounter.
MassageLuXe Birmingham not only provides you with the tools to help you succeed (marketing, supplies, built-in clientele), but offers an industry-leading benefits package, including:
- A total compensation package is designed to reward your dedication with a competitive base pay commensurate with your experience, and modality skills, as well as generous incentives.
- Sign-on Bonus, Referral Bonus.
- Healthcare Insurance Co-Pay Reimbursement, License Renewal fees paid, Continuing education assistance.
- Employee Discounts on services and products.
- Biweekly/Monthly Incentives, Star Employee Rewards, Product Commissions.
- Appreciation/Holiday Luncheons, Family Environment.
- Peer-to-Peer Practical’s with experienced staff to mentor, develop professionally and improve your healing therapy skills.
MassageLuXe Birmingham Management is always present, and available to assist in meeting your needs to deliver best service, provides ample spa supplies and supports you to maintain work life balance. We are confident that you would find MassageLuXe Birmingham a vibrant/ambient workplace and experience the devoted servant leadership nature of the management from day one you join us.
We are looking for individuals who can thrive in a team/family-oriented environment and are willing to work within the framework of the requirements necessary to succeed by:
- Adhering to local and state licensing laws and regulations for Massage Therapists.
- Understanding and promoting the benefits of Massage Therapy.
- Satisfactory results of annual background check are a condition of employment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Maintaining client confidentiality, code of conduct, honesty, and professional work ethics.
- Maintaining positive and courteous interactions with clients, management and team members.
- Adhering with health and safety related protocols as per CDC, State and County guidelines for massage spa/salon establishments.
We look forward to hearing from you to join “MassageLuXe Birmingham Family”, and an EEO Employer.
MassageLuXe Spa Birmingham
33347 Woodward Ave, Birmingham MI 48009 | Ph: 2489631117
MassageLuXe Birmingham is a vibrant/ambient workplace and a fully devoted management team with servant leader traits. The Spa management is always present, and available to assist in meeting your needs to deliver best service, provides ample spa supplies and flexibly supports you to maintain work-life balance. We are confident that you would be happy to find MassageLuXe Birmingham as a vibrant/ambient workplace, and experience the devoted servant leadership nature of the management, from day one you join us.
Visit us at: https://massageluxe.com/locations/birmingham-mi| https://www.facebook.com/MassageLuXeBirmingham | https://g.page/MassageLuXeSpaBirmingham
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $65.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
We adhere with social distancing, health and safety related protocols as per CDC, State and County guidelines for massage spa/salon establishments.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Michigan Massage Therapist License (Required)
- Professional Liability Insurance (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Click Here To Apply