Position: RN Med Surg – Telemetry
Location: Kaiser Permanente – Clackamas, OR
Job Category: Nursing
Department: Med Surg – Telemetry Unit
Hours Guaranteed. Competitive Compensation
Corratel Healthcare is seeking a Med Surg – Telemetry Unit (Registered Nurse). The ideal candidate will have excellent patient care skills and an ability to work with minimal orientation and supervision.
- At least two years recent experience as a Med Surg – Telemetry Unit (Registered Nurse)
- Current, unrestricted RN license; preferably compact state license if willing to travel outside state
- Proficiency with electronic health records and web based applications
- Must be self-directed, able to work independently with little supervision while meeting performance metrics
- TB test
- Active BLS, ACLS – AHA Certified
Here are some benefits of choosing to work with us:
When you join Corratel Healthcare it’s an experience like no other. We treat everyone like family fostering positive and nurturing relationships with each other. We are proud to offer the top compensation packages in the industry.
- CAREER CONSULTANT. You will have a single point of contact that will handle all your needs during an assignment. Your advisor will truly be someone you can trust.
- WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT. We offer competitive pay that can vary depending on the location of the assignment and your discipline and experience.
- HEALTH INSURANCE. A healthy employee is a happy employee, which is why we offer nationwide healthcare reimbursement.
- EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENTS. You don’t have to worry about incurring expenses while on assignments when you work with us. We offer a full reimbursement plan.
- 24-7 EMPLOYEE SUPPORT. If issues arise during your assignment you can talk to one of our staff members 24 hours a day-365 days a year.
At Corratel Healthcare, we have hundreds of high paying healthcare jobs that can take your career wherever you want it to go. To learn more about the opportunity, click the apply button below.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Med Surg – Telemetry: 1 year (Required)
- EMR systems: 1 year (Required)
- BLS, ACLS, PALS – AHA Certification (Required)
- RN (Required)
Click Here To Apply